Monday, May 21, 2012

16 Week Update!


How far along? 16 weeks 
Total weight gain: About 7.5lbs
Maternity clothes? I wore my first maternity shirt this week because I am at that awkward in between stage. I felt ridiculous, like it made me looker bigger...not in a good way. Off to the stores again this weekend! The maternity capri's are successful so far.
Stretch marks? No, but I noticed my lower back was a little itchy this week. I use Burt's Bee's Mama Bee Oil in the mornings and their lotion at night, but I started using the oil morning and night. If I'm going to get stretch marks, there is no avoiding that but I figure I can avoid the itchy skin! 
Sleep: On and off this week. One night I was up nearly the whole night, but the next night I slept like a log.
Best moment of the week: Being named Professional Staff Member of the Year for the Lee Business School. What a super cool honor!
Miss anything? Nope
Movement: Same as last week...Not yet, but I have noticed a feeling like bubbles popping when I lay down to go to sleep at night. Could be gas, could be a baby...it's probably gas. But I like to think it's the baby. lol!
Food cravings: Still liking fruit but no real cravings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No but I've been lightheaded a few times. 
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms: My nose gets stuffy but only at night when I go to bed. I also have these little red marks on my chest right below my collarbones. They've been there for a few weeks- not sure why I didn't mention them before. They are not raised, just flat little red dots but sometimes it gets itchy.
Belly button in or out: In but I've noticed it looks wider. 
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Labor Signs: Not yet...and I am not ready to even think about this part.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, just tired.
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery together, ordering furniture, registering!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com