Monday, May 14, 2012

Our Gender Reveal Party...It's a GIRL!

Baby Angioni is a girl! We are so excited and had such a great experience at Miracle in Progress. I highly recommend them if you are pregnant. We can't wait to go back for our 3D/4D ultrasound once I'm further along.

We threw a BBQ for our family and thought it would be fun to have them over for the gender reveal. This is the first grandbaby on both sides so I wanted it to be fun and special for them, not just a text or a phone call.  I made cake pops that had pink cake on the inside and used pink and blue melted chocolate to cover the cake and then decorated them. Everyone picked a pop based on the gender they thought it was but everyone's cake pop was the same color on the inside. We had a lot of fun and made sure to get Nannina on the phone in LA so she could be part of the reveal.

 
Blue and pink cake pops. What color is the cake on the inside?
Excited to share the news! Will it be pink or blue?
The grandparents and uncle waiting in anticipation, holding the color cake pop for what they guess it is!
Reaction shot! Everyone screamed :)
Pink cake! 
More gifts for Baby Girl! Thank you!!!
All girl!

How far along? 15 weeks 
Total weight gain: About 7lbs
Maternity clothes? I am going shopping for the first time this weekend. Hopefully there is some cute stuff out there.
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: I actually slept through the night once this week. It was amazing. Another night I woke up at 2:30am and couldn't fall back to sleep. Not so amazing. 
Best moment of the week: Finding out we are going to have a daughter! 
Miss anything? Nope
Movement: Not yet, but I have noticed a feeling like bubbles popping when I lay down to go to sleep at night. Could be gas, could be a baby...it's probably gas. But I like to think it's the baby. lol!
Food cravings: Nothing new this week. I really like fruit though. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No 
Gender: GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Symptoms: The bloating has been better this week. Headaches. I noticed this week that it is harder to roll over in bed. I need to roll up and over, not belly side down.  :) She is just below my belly button but off to the right a bit. It's really cool to be able to see it when I lay flat and suck in my tummy. There is this hard bump that doesn't go away! Yay for starting to get a real bump! 
Belly button in or out: In 
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Labor Signs: Not yet...and I am not ready to even think about this part.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, minus a few dizzy/lightheaded spells!
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery together, ordering furniture, registering!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com