Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Baby #2: 18 Week Update

Yes, I know there was no update from week 17. I forgot to take a pic and nothing too crazy was going on, so we are onto week 18! Lots of little movements happening. Hopefully daddy will get to feel his little guy soon. Overall, I feel good. I am still pretty tired but other than that everything is great! Gianna got sick at the end of last week (hand, foot and mouth) and was pretty sad over the weekend and none of us got much sleep. She's getting better though and will be back to her happy little self in no time.

The house is decorated for fall and I am ready for the festivities. It's my favorite time of year and I can't wait for the pumpkin patches, fall festivals, baking and carving that will be happening! We are looking forward to trying a few new places this year with Gianna.


How far along? 18 weeks
Maternity clothes? Bottoms and a few tops. My flowy regular shirts are doing me well.
Sleep:  Okay. Up 2x to pee and G got sick at the end of week 17 so a few days of lots of waking.
Best moment of the week: Gianna loves to give baby Marco hugs and kisses. It's adorable. Her new thing is that she likes to lay on top of me with her head on the baby and her arms wrapped around me. She just lays there, listening. So sweet. 
Miss anything: Not right now.
Movement: Lots of little kicks, especially at night just like his sister.
Food cravings: Not yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Stupid vitamins.
Gender: Boy!
Symptoms: Sleepy, some lower back pain.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Labor Signs: No
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Stronger kicks so Marco can feel them, too! Getting nursery ideas together, starting to plan Gianna's second birthday, Halloween and everything that is October!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com