Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Baby #2: 16 Week Update, First Kick!



How far along? 16 weeks
Maternity clothes? Bottoms and a few tops. Comfy is key!
Sleep: Up once or twice a night to pee. I can still sleep on my stomach/side so I am loving that because I know it won't last much longer. 
Best moment of the week: I felt the first realy kicks this week! It was two weeks earlier than with Gianna. So exciting! We also went for our monthly check up at my regular OB. Gianna knows we are going to check on Baby Marco and hear his heart beat. She likes to try and make the sound. :) 
Miss anything: Not right now.
Movement: The first kicks!
Food cravings: Not yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: My prenatals are harder this time around. Apparently having a boy inside you can affect the hormones differently. Who knew?!
Gender: Boy!
Symptoms: Sleepy, some lower back pain. Overall, not bad at all.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Labor Signs: No
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Stronger kicks so Marco can feel them, too! Getting nursery ideas together, starting to plan Gianna's second birthday, fall and decorating the house, baking a little more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com