Monday, August 25, 2014

Baby #2: 14 Weeks, Hello Second Trimester

This week has been pretty uneventful on the baby front. I have had a little more queasiness but wouldn't say it was full on nausea. I think I just need to eat more frequently. Although on Friday, I made the poor choice of taking all my vitamins then eating something. Bad idea. It's the only time I actually got sick. Lesson learned. I am really looking forward to the tiredness subsiding. I swear it was worse this time around. Nursing Gianna and running after a toddler are probably the culprits. :) The second trimester was glorious last time and I am hoping for the same.

Next week we find out if Baby Angioni is a boy or a girl!!!!! OMG I can not wait. :) With Gianna I had a gut feeling from the beginning that she was a girl. I just felt it in my bones. This time, I have been more inclined to think it is a boy but I have only had one dream about his baby and in it, however, she was a girl. I made the comment that "my girls are a little over two years apart". So, who knows. I guess it's a 50/50 shot, right? One more week, one more week. We started an online poll with Gianna that allows people to guess gender, weight, birth date, etc. We thought it would be a fun way for others to participate so we are doing it again! You can submit your guess here. The more the merrier!

I have been having fun looking at double strollers and am totally in love with the Baby Jogger City Select Double. OBSESSED. I like the black one with the silver frame. We have lots of time but it is fun to imagine what it will be like with two. Gianna rocks her baby when we sing Rock a Bye Baby and she is so sweet. I have been already telling her how gentle we are with the baby and that we don't touch the baby's head. LOL. I am getting her a few Big Sister books to help her learn about baby.


14 Week Update






















How far along? 14 weeks
Maternity clothes? Bottoms, but my jeans still fit everywhere but the belly. I put the rubber band on to make it more comfortable.
Sleep: Up 1-2 times a night to pee. I didn't wake up at all one time this week. It was pretty sweet.
Best moment of the week: Gianna can count to 13 by herself! It's adorable.
Miss anything: Not right now.
Movement: Little flutters here and there.
Food cravings: Not yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Taking my six pills on an empty stomach - stupid.
Gender: Unknown until next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Symptoms: Lower back pain, bloating, bloating, headaches here and there, TIRED!
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Labor Signs: No
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Finding out if Gianna will have a little brother or a little sister!



1 comment:

  1. Hope the rest of your days go well! You all have our prayers and our love. AUNT GALE

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com