Sunday, June 24, 2012

21 Week Update


How far along? 21 weeks and I am feeling larger by the day.
Total weight gain: 12.5 (same as last week because I don't have a scale in Dublin but I am sure this has gone up)
Maternity clothes? Yes on the bottom, mostly regular tops.
Stretch marks? Nope, still using my Mama Bee oil.
Sleep: I miss my king sized Tempurpedic. 
Best moment of the week: Being in Dublin and escaping the 105 degree heat. Feeling her move a lot more! Making it to the top of Blarney Castle!
Miss anything: Beer- I miss you a lot this week. What a challenge in Dublin. Sigh. 
Movement: She has been moving up a storm the last few days. I mostly feel her in the evenings and really can't wait to get back to Vegas because I think Marco will be able to feel her by then.
Food cravings: None this week but I have eaten a lot of gelato
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms: I have been doing a TON of walking here. I am super tired by the end of the day. I have some round ligament pain mostly on the right side. It kind of feels like a cramp sometimes. My back has been hurting more too but I attribute that to the bed in the dorms. :) 
Belly button in or out: In. 
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Labor Signs: No, thank God.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Marco feeling baby girl kick. Getting the nursery renovations under way when I get back. NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO: the plane ride home.

Doesn't everyone climb to the top of a castle to kiss the Blarney Stone when they're nearly six months pregnant?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com