Monday, June 18, 2012

20 Weeks! Halfway There & Anatomy Scan

We had our anatomy scan this week and I was so excited to see her on the screen again. What a difference 5 weeks makes! She looked so big and was such a good girl. She cooperated and the ultrasound tech was able to get all her measurements in one shot. It's amazing the detail you can see. We saw all four chambers of her heart and could even see the valves opening and closing. We saw all her internal organs and all her bones. My favorite pic is the one where she is telling us she's #1 (or wait one minute, or giving us the "loser" L, or shaking her finger at us, etc). I can't wait to meet her!!!! Oh, and yes, she is still a SHE!

It's amazing how you can see all the bones! She is #1!
She is sticking her tongue out in this pic!
Still a girl :)
Profile shot. Deep in thought.


How far along? 20 weeks. I can't believe I'm already at the halfway point! 
Total weight gain: About 12.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? I had to go buy maternity jeans for Dublin and got a few maternity sweaters on clearance, too. I'm still loving Marshalls and Ross for regular tops!
Stretch marks? Nope, still using my Mama Bee oil.
Sleep: I was a little restless this week and couldn't get comfortable but still mostly good. 
Best moment of the week: Seeing Baby Girl at the anatomy scan! I love seeing how big she's getting. 
Miss anything: I'm headed to Dublin and can't drink...what do you think?! LOL! 
Movement: More kicks! I felt her on the outside a few times when I had my hand lightly on my tummy but it's so sporadic that Marco hasn't felt her yet. I'm sure when I get home from Dublin he'll be able to.
Food cravings: None this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms: I got cramps in my feet once this week after walking a lot...made me a little nervous for Dublin. Tired. I'm learning to adjust what I think I can do vs what I can actually do. A little lower back pain. 
Belly button in or out: In. 
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Labor Signs: No, thank God.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: I'm headed to Dublin, Ireland for work and will be there for 10 days. Las Vegas is 105 degrees, Dublin is a high of 60 (on a good day) and windy and rainy. It'll be hard to come back to the heat! (or not, we'll see!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com