Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tuesday, 6-21-11 Class, the Park in Russel Square and Pizza?

The day started as normal with breakfast in the dorm. We went to Business Law first and discussed the different types of businesses (partnerships, llc's, etc). I took some great pics of the students in class today. There is one that I really like. It's the back of Mike sitting at his desk. You can see Dr. Mason teaching and on the ground near Mike's feet there is his UNR bag along with his UNLV binder. I hope we are able to use it in some of our marketing materials.


In between classes we walked through the park in Russel Square to get some coffee. The park is so pretty. It's surrounded by flowers and trees and is open in the middle with lots of grass. There is this really cool canopy of trees. There are pidgeons and squirrels in this park and you know I had to get some squirrel pics. Berto fed one by hand the next day so now my goal is to do that, too!





After the quick coffee break, I went to the marketing class. This class should be really fun for the students. There is a trip planned to Harrod's later this week to talk about how marketing strategies differ in other countries. I'm hoping to tag along!


Once class ended, we had some time to get lunch before heading to the British Library. Jim, Corina and I went to a little Italian place Jim has been wanting to try. I got a margherita pizza...should have known better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com