Monday, October 22, 2012

38 Week Update!

Fluid update: Monday, 19cm. Thursday, 24.5cm. We did get some cool 3D ultrasound pics from the high risk office this week which was a super nice surprise! I think there's a resemblance there. Gianna on the left, me on the right. Chunky cheeks run in the family. :) It will be fun to see what she looks like when she's actually here!





Our 38 week appointment went well but it was a little frustrating. I am at a -2 station now when I've been at -1 for the last two weeks. Doc said that because of all the extra fluid that she can float around in there a little more and until she's at a 0 station she may just bounce around and go from -1 to -2 and back again. Fab.

Happy news: My last day of work is on Wednesday, October 24th, then on Thursday: HELLO MATERNITY LEAVE!!!  I will be happy to get off these fat feet...

So sad! I don't even recognize that foot/ankle. It can't possibly be mine.
We did have a good time at the pumpkin patch this weekend...even though I am the size of a pumpkin! :)




How far along? 38 weeks
Maternity clothes? Mostly
Stretch marks? None.
Sleep: Not awful.
Best moment of the week: No more student appointments at work! Maternity leave is just around the corner. 
Miss anything: Not being uncomfortable constantly. Breathing.
Movement: She has had hiccups more frequently in the last week (3 times). She likes to shake around in there and it's fun to watch my belly move. 
Food cravings: Still orange juice. I have been stealing the mini bags of Skittles out of the Halloween candy we bought for the kids but I don't know if that is actually a craving... 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Braxton Hicks.
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms: Achy feet/heels, swollen feet, big belly, lower back pain, achy lower belly. 
Belly button in or out: Still flat- not a popper.
Wedding rings on or off: Off. 
Labor Signs: We are digressing...
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Cleaning the house (nesting much?!), MATERNITY LEAVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com