Monday, July 16, 2012

24 Week Update!

There will be a separate Bella post later in the week when I feel up to writing about her. We made the decision this weekend to let her go and have an appointment on Monday morning, which is when this blog typically gets posted. Thank you to everyone for all of your love and support during this difficult time. She really is our first born and we will miss her more than we can say.

Love, 
The Angioni's 


How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain: About 19lbs
Maternity clothes? Same. I need to invest in some maternity shorts.
Stretch marks? No stretch marks. I don't have that dark line thing either. What I do have is a white-ish ring around my belly button (yes, whiter than my pale self). According to Google this is normal and some people's pigment issues in pregnancy are lighter rather than darker. I'll ask the doctor at our next appointment. My belly has been itchy around my belly button too. Lots of stretching going on! I'm oiled up like a fat kid on a slip and slide. 
Sleep: Getting up about once a night and it's usually around 4am. No more leg cramps so far. :) 
Best moment of the week: Spending time with Bella.
Miss anything: Not this week. 
Movement: Lots! Her kicks are getting stronger...she is doing some kung fu fighting in there!
Food cravings: Natural peanut butter. I went to Fresh and Easy but they didn't have what I was looking for so I went home. Marco got some the next day. I wanted a PB and J. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. 
Gender: Girl!
Symptoms: Itchy belly, great white belly button ring thing. My feet swelled a little bit this week- not cankle status just a little on the inside under my ankle. It's been 115-120 degrees here this week so that probably has something to do with it.
Belly button in or out: Still an innie but flatter and rounder. Not quite a pancake yet.
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Labor Signs: Nope
Happy or moody most of the time: Stressed. Is that an option?
Looking forward to: Right now I am taking it one day at a time and trying not to get ahead of myself. I look forward to going home to Bella every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com