Monday, April 30, 2012

13 Week Update! Hellooo Second Trimester :)


This week was Billy's 28th birthday. We celebrated by going to one of his favorite restaurants, P.J. Clarks in the new part of the Forum Shops at Caesars. If you are looking for a great steak- go there! It's so good. :) Mom, Marco and I got him a new BBQ for his house so cookouts over there this summer should be lots of fun. It should be delivered soon!

I can not even express how excited I am to be starting the second trimester! I am so looking forward to having more energy. Overall, I can't really complain because I have felt so good, but I am hoping these random symptoms disappear for the second trimester.


How far along? 13 weeks 
Total weight gain: This week up 1/2lb. First trimester tally: Started at 106.4, ended at 110.9. Total gain of 4.5lbs. Not bad for the first trimester! 
Maternity clothes? No, but I have had to bust out the Belly Band a few times for my bloaty tummy to make it more comfy. 
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: I have been sleeping more soundly. I'm so darn tired though that this doesn't surprise me at all. I have had a few super vivid dreams this week...some more weird than others.
Best moment of the week: Billy's 28th birthday!
Miss anything? I wanted my steak med-rare and had to get it well done so that was sad.
Movement: Not yet 
Food cravings: This week it's been cherry tomatoes. I eat them with baby carrots every day for a snack.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No 
Gender: We find out in a dew weeks! Sometimes I think boy and sometimes girl. No real 'feeling' either way.
Symptoms: Pretty much the same they've been for the last few weeks; bloated, sore boobs, tired beyond belief, some backaches on the lower left side, hernia.
Belly button in or out: In 
Wedding rings on or off: On 
Labor Signs: No
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: Our 14 week appointment, getting a permanent belly, knowing the gender, getting the nursery ready!


2 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com